The Troy Historical Society offers quality educational experiences for grades K-5 and 8 at the Troy Historic Village and in student classrooms through ‘History to You’ outreach. Our programs:
- Are grade-level specific and meet Michigan social studies curriculum guidelines
- Present information in small groups that gather in our historic buildings or transform classrooms into learning stations
- Include engaging activities that make learning fun and memorable
- Are presented by professional costumed historic interpreters
- Accommodate students with special needs
- Are available throughout the school year.
For detailed information on program content, how to schedule a field trip or outreach program, and our current program fees go to: