The Troy Historical Society welcomes your support!
There are many ways to support the Troy Historic Village! Here is a preview of all the ways you can help us fulfill our mission.
- Become a Member! Members are the foundation of our mission. Learn more about Troy Historical Society Memberships by clicking here.
- Volunteer with us! We are always accepting new volunteers who are ready to donate their time and skills. Start today by filling out the volunteer application.
- Donate to the Village! As a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, we rely on financial support through generous donations to keep the Village open, growing, and low cost for guests. There are many ways to financially support the Village and we would love to share some ideas with you. Learn more about donating now by clicking here.
- Sponsor a memorable program curated to engage the community and enable life-long learning by donating money, supplies, and services. Learn more about our sponsorship benefits by clicking here.
- Corporate sponsors fuel education and historic preservation through major gifts.
- Community members enhance historic preservation through donations of artifacts, community records, and images. We love expanding our collections and can’t wait to hear about your potential artifact donations.
- Join our emailing list! We promise to never sell your information, and to only send you a few emails a month with previews of our upcoming programs. Sign up here.
- Do you shop at Kroger or Amazon? Select the Troy Historic Village to receive donations from the companies on behalf of your purchases. Find out how to donate without cash by clicking here.