The Troy Historic Village’s newest building is the 1837 Niles-Barnard House
Home to 1800s Troy settler Johnson Niles and his family, this house quickly became a waystation and gathering place for locals and travelers. Appointed in elegant wallcoverings, flooring, and other historic visual elements, the house still evokes that welcoming atmosphere for today’s gatherings.
Rent the Niles-Barnard House
This gathering and event venue is available for business meetings, luncheons, bridal showers, wedding rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, group meetings, social gatherings, birthday celebrations, reunions, or just about any event you have in mind.
- Accommodates up to 75 guests*
- Open floor plan allows for flexible setups
- Break-out rooms or large meeting area configurations available
- Wi-Fi including multiple up-to-date outlets
- Sound and video system available
- Full warming kitchen including commercial refrigerator and ice maker
- Chairs and tables for guests included
- Temperature-controlled (heated/air-conditioned)
- ADA-compliant with modern restrooms
The Village Green and historic buildings can be made available to your guests for a post-event stroll, depending on your selected rental package
*Please note: The Village is following all CDC and State of Michigan guidelines for slowing the spread of COVID-19. Guest numbers and seating capacity may change as these guidelines are adjusted. The numbers above reflect our full seating and gathering capacity, without restrictions.
We work with each client to customize a rental package that works best for you! Please contact our Events Rental Manager, Marian Nowosatko, at 248-524-3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an Inquiry Form