It’s Scarecrow Time at the Troy Historic Village!
Promote your business or organization while supporting the Troy Historic Village in this popular annual event! Your Scarecrows will be seen by thousands of people along Livernois and Wattles the entire month of October. We will also feature them at our many October events, including Trick-or-Treat!
All Sponsors Receive:
- Your unique scarecrow on display at the Village on Livernois and Wattles during the entire month of October and at special events.
- A 1’x2’ sign with your business name or logo on display with your scarecrow.
- Recognition in the Trick-or-Treat event program and Village newsletter, website, and annual report
- 2 Family Passes to our Trick-or-Treat event on October 29th or 30th. This is a great way to thank your employees!
- A certificate of recognition to display at your business or organization.
- The opportunity to set up a tent at our Trick-or-Treat event to hand out candy or promotional materials (space is limited!) or include coupons or promotional materials in the event goodie bags.
$200 Business Built Scarecrow Sponsorship
- The Troy Historic Village provides a wooden frame and you build your unique scarecrow. This is a great team building activity! Scarecrows are due to the village by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th!
$250 THV Built Scarecrow Sponsorship
- Volunteers build your scarecrow with the promotional swag you provide. Swag and logo-wear are due to the Village by TUESDAY, AUGUST 31st!
Get your Scarecrow Sponsorship today! CLICK HERE to print your form and mail it in, or scroll down to register online right now.
Need some tips on building your scarecrow? CLICK HERE to see some Scarecrow Specs and Tips!