13th Annual Troy Traffic Jam to benefit the Troy Historical Society
August 1, 2021 from 10am – 3pm at the Columbia Center
Join us for a family-friendly day of outdoor fun and classic cars! This event will follow the State of Michigan’s COVID-19 protocols for gathering safely.
Last chance to pre-register! Advance registration ($20) closes Wednesday July 28 at midnight. Day-of registration ($25) is available onsite.
Promote your business to thousands of car enthusiasts and support a unique cultural resource in our community. Become a financial sponsor for the Troy Traffic Jam. Click here for the sponsor information form. For more information contact Tina Collins, Fund Development Director at the Troy Historic Village by calling 248-524-3571.
Silver Sponsor $5,000
City of Troy
Copper Sponsor $1,000
Classic & Exotic
Stoney River SteakHouse & Grill
E.M. Schroeder Insurance Agency
Autumn Insurance & Benefits
Detroit Performance Center Speed Shop
GR Auto Gallery
Community Choice Credit Union
Oakland County Commissioner-Penny Luebs
Judging & Awards
2021 Awards Categories
- A 1900-1927 (Antique)
- B 1928-1942 Roadster or convertible
- C 1928-1942 Sedan, coupe or fixed roof
- D 1946-1954 Chevrolet
- E 1946-1954 All other domestic makes
- F 1955-1960 Chevrolet
- G 1955-1960 All other domestic makes
- H 1961-1972 Ford
- I 1961-1972 GM
- J 1961-1972 Other
- K 1973-2000 All domestic makes
- L 2001-2016 (Millennium) All domestic makes
- M Hot Rods 1900-1945
- N Muscle cars 1960 to present
- O Custom and modified street machines/lead sleds (all years)
- P Trucks (all years up to 2000)
- Q Corvette (all years 1953-1967)
- R Corvette (all years 1968-1982)
- S Corvette (all years 1983-current)
- T Foreign (All years up to 2000)
- SV SPECIAL INVITED VEHICLE
- NJ DO NOT JUDGE THIS CAR
Look for fun, educational activities designed just for kids! This year, Kids Zone activities will be spread throughout the outdoor show space to help maintain physical distancing. Families can try our special Troy Traffic Jam scavenger hunt and a variety of other car education activities!
Volunteer at the Event:
The Troy Traffic Jam requires many volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up!
Click Here if you’re an adult ready to help volunteer.
Click Here if you’re under 18 and you’re ready to volunteer.
Troy Historic Village:
All proceeds from the Troy Traffic Jam support the Troy Historical Society and are tax deductible. The Troy Historical Society, a 501(c)(3) organization, manages the Troy Historic Village.