Exhibit Open: July 6 – September 30
Take a self-guided tour through the exhibit we have spread throughout the Village. Resilience on the Homefrontbrings together artifacts and stories from historic and COVID experiences as a way of exploring how we’re able to not just survive but thrive in difficult times. From ration books to flour sack quilts and homemade facemasks these artifacts tell remarkably similar stories of struggle, disparity and survival. Purchase a keepsake Resilience on the Homefront booklet for $10 to record your own stories of resilience for generations to come.
Scroll down the page to purchase your tickets online before arriving and secure your space. Only one family or group is admitted in each 15-minute time slot to create plenty of distance throughout the Village. You will enjoy our 5 acres of green space as you walk one way through historic buildings and the Resilience exhibit. Immediately inside each building we have a hand sanitizing station for your safety!
Here are more ways we are working with you to maintain a safe and healthy visit:
- Masks are required for guests and staff
- Preregistration is required; scroll down to book your visit today!
- Follow one-way directional signage through the Village beginning with our Log Cabin
- Almost all buildings have a designated entrance and exit, and some portions of the exhibit are outdoors
- Maintain at least 6ft of social distance between visitors from different households
- Hand sanitizer stations are available immediately inside each building
- Public restroom with touchless fixtures is available and cleaned throughout the day
- Frequently touched surfaces will also be cleaned throughout the day
- We will refund your admission if you feel unwell on the day of your visit
After your tour, we invite you to stay and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting of the Village Green. Our gardens are in full bloom and our picnic tables are the perfect space for the lunch or snack you might bring from home.
Troy Historical Society Members: Free
Non-members: $7/Adult, $5/Seniors & Kids 6-12, Free/Kids 5 & under