Saturday December 2, 10am – 2pm (last admission at 1:20pm)
Sunday December 3, 10am – 2pm (last admission at 1:20pm)
$8 for THS Members
$10 for Non-Members
Free for children under 2 years old with Adult Ticket Purchase
Start your season of family fun and holiday tradition at the Troy Historic Village! Spend time with Santa, make a holiday craft, play holiday games, and sample the sights and smells of the season. Warm up with a hot cocoa, courtesy of Troy Garden Club. Space is limited so each child has quality time with Santa. If you have accessibility questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help! Cocoa & Crafts with Santa is sponsored by Genisys Credit Union.
Pre-registration has now closed. Tickets are available for purchase at the event.
- This event is held rain, snow, or shine, so please dress for the weather! All activities take place inside buildings, but you will need to walk outside to get from one building to another.
- There are two parking lots located on site.
- Purchase your tickets inside the Niles-Barnard House (large white house outside the Village gates facing Wattles Road). Look for the giant red and white candy canes! Make sure to enter the door up the ramp.
What to Expect:
- Once you arrive, head inside the Niles-Barnard House to purchase your tickets, then you’ll head right over to see Santa and Mrs. Claus located inside the same building.
- After spending time with Santa and Mrs. Claus, there are a combination of crafts and activities throughout the buildings inside the Troy Historic Village for you and your family. We’ll have some hot cocoa for you to enjoy, and feel free to bring your own snacks if needed.