Joe Howey and Michael Wasilewski

The City of Troy owns the buildings, land, and collections known first as the Troy Museum, later as the Troy Museum and Historic Village, and today as the Troy Historic Village. For many years, the museum was administered through the City’s Library Department. In this 1974 photo Library Director Joe Howey (left) and Curator Michael Wasilewski pose in a general store exhibit in the 1927 Township Hall.

WordPress Image Lightbox