Monday, February 17, 10:00am – 2:00pm
Celebrate Presidents’ Day and break up winter doldrums with Midwinter Dollar Days on Monday February 17 & Tuesday February 18!
For $1/person Admission, you can:
- Enjoy a one room schoolhouse presentation
- Play a unique version of Presidential trivia
- Make a dollar-bill origami craft to take home
- Search the Village for Cheddar the Mouse
- Try our artifact scavenger hunt
- Make your own marker with found objects and contribute to a community mural(Monday only)
For $2/person, do all of the above, plus enjoy a Guided Tour of our historic homes, shops, and more. Guided tours start on the half hour.No registration required.
Admission + Guided Tour: $2/person
All kids 5 & under are FREE