General Rental Information
The Historic Village provides beautiful vintage and modern amenities for weddings, one-time and recurring meetings, receptions, reunions, special picnics and events.
- Our large meeting room in the historic church offers padded bench seating for 110 guests, an LCD projector with retractable electric screen, and a computer connection. A laptop that runs PowerPoint, CDs, DVDs, and videos is also available. The church has ADA compliant entry and restrooms. Light refreshments are permitted in the church. A coffee cart is available. Other options for food service should be discussed with a Village representative.
- The Pioneer Room is a smaller space in the Main Building that can accommodate a group of up to 20-25 individuals.
- The Village Green provides a charming location for outdoor events, with a lovely gazebo, convenient restrooms, picnic tables, mature trees and landscaped flower beds. The Village easily accommodates a 20′ x 40′ banquet tent plus 2 additional 20′ x 20′ tents. Power is accessible in the gazebo and connectible from many buildings.
- The Troy Historic Village is also available for photographers or film-makers seeking historic set locations.
- Parking is free at the Village. Two on-site parking lots accommodate 48 vehicles. Overflow parking with access to the Village is available along Lange Street (north side of the Village) and in nearby lots.
- The Village is handicap accessible and ADA compliant. A wheelchair is available for guests. We welcome seniors, adults and youth with special needs. Please call to arrange a visit that accommodates your group.
To Reserve the Village
The rental party must meet with a Troy Historic Village (THV) representative, sign a Facility Rental Use Agreement and provide a security deposit. The security deposit is refunded after the event if no additional charges are incurred. Any custodial service or staff time, beyond what is specified in the agreement, will be charged against the deposit on an hourly basis. The rental party also assumes financial responsibility for any damages to the grounds, buildings, furnishings, or artifacts, and these charges will be deducted from the deposit.
- A signed rental agreement and security deposit payment will reserve the date for the event. If the event is cancelled, the security deposit is forfeited.
- All rental fees are due 60 days before the event.
- If a Facility Rental Use Agreement is signed within 60 days of the event, both the security deposit and rental fees are due at signing.
- The rental party forfeits the security deposit and fee if the event is cancelled within 59 days of the event.
- There are no discounts for those living or working in the City of Troy.
Weddings | Family & Special Events | Business & Organizations | Photography Sessions